Feed on
Posts
Comments

Testimonials

COMPUTER REPAIRS:

1. Hiram D. says:

I would recommend Kurt to anyone. He was a great help in fixing my computers. What is to me very important is that he was diligent, capable and arrived promptly to the appointment. He actually went of of his way to provide his services and expertise in a timely manner. His fees are fair as well. As I said before I would highly recommend him.
    Hiram D.
    Mahopac, NY

2. Maryellen C. says:

Once again, Kurt came to the rescue to remove a terrible malware from my computer. He is the best! Courteous, quick work and he knows his computers! I would recommend Kurt highly! Thanks Kurt!

3. Nick says:

The prompt, courteous and thorough service provided was far beyond my expectations. A timely, well-thought out and easy to understand solution was provided to my computer problem and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family in the future.

4. Maryellen C. says:

He diagnosed the problem and fixed my computer in a week and communicated along the way. I had the best experience. He is professional, proficient, experienced, knowledgable, quick and his fees are fair! He’s trustworthy, reliable and dependable. I can’t give enough accolades for his service. Don’t hesitate to call him if you have a computer problem!

5. Paul says:

Great fast and efficient help in designing our new webpage. Just wanted something simple and we were not pushed into more than we needed. Would recommend them highly.

6. SusanWoll says:

Excellent, fast, friendly professional service with reasonable rates.
    Highly recommend. 5 stars.
    Thanks Kurt!

7. Lisa Wilson says:

This was the first time I used Westchester County Computer Repair Services and I was completely satisfied with everything! Kurt was able to get my laptop running again! He was quick and very knowledgeable with repairing computers! And to top it off the cost was very reasonable! If I ever need to have my computer or my laptop fixed I would not think twice about calling him!

8. Michael E. Griest says:

W.C. computer repairs has been the best lifeline for computer needs a person can have. My tax business cannot be shut down because of a computer issue. Kurt is the most knowledgable and results person I have ever met. With his background in programing
    no issue is beyond fixing. A joy to deal with.

9. Lorriann - Ft. Montgomery, NY says:

I have used used Westchester County NY Computer Repairs for both my personal home computer and my daughter’s laptop. Both were fixed on time, without hassle and very reasonably priced! I wouldn’t hesiate to call them again and encourage anyone having issues with their computer to call!

10. The Rev. Judy Ferguson - Holy Innocents Church, Highland Falls, NY says:

Westchester County Computer Repair Service is very prompt and reliable. If there is a problem it will be fixed. If it’s persistent, so is WCCRS. The technician is knowledgeable and found solutions for the problems I was having. He also set up several stations of equipment which had complications, but everything was resolved. I highly recommend WCCRS.

11. Anthony DiPippo - DiPippo Electric says:

“I have used Westchester County Computer Repair Service for all my computer repairs and maintenance for over 3 years now and have been delighted with the professional service and attention I have been given throughout the years, and I wouldn`t intrust my bussiness network to any other company.”
    Anthony DiPippo